Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Pictures

These are some pictures that I wanted to add but I don't want to write a whole post about each one. Mia keeps going outside and playing hopscotch by herself. I looked out the window and she was out there saying "jump, jump, jump" while trying to play. She kept herself entertained for quite a while. Who needs fancy toys?
This is my Mother's Day picture. I got lots of awesome presents including a picture of Christ from Aaron and his parents, a book from my Dad, flowers and hersey kisses from the kids and a string art from Gwen. I wish Mother's day came more often.

Now that Evie is walking she is a whole new class of trouble. Her favorite thing right now is to pull all the books off the booshelves. It is merely annoying when she does it with the kid's books but she has hurt her toe a time or two when she tries it with the heavier adult books. Little turkey.

No comments: