Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun Pictures

I thought that I would add a couple of pictures from the past couple weeks. I'm not so great at this whole blogging thing and I meant for this picture to be the last one since it is pretty much the result of the other ones. Brock took this on a Sunday afternoon when Aaron and I snuck in a quick nap (collapsed in exaustion).



I took these next couple pictures after church when the kids were still relatively groomed. What a family!



This last one is one of my favorites. Aaron works most evenings on his computer and Evie enjoys sitting with him and trying to type so we gave her Mia's toy computer to keep her occupied. It worked pretty well.

7 comments:

OkieDrapers said...

Evie is SO CUTE. So are your other kids, but there is just something about a baby.

erin said...

I love seeing the kids. We are looking at a job in SLC. We will keep you posted.

Unknown said...

You guys have such cute kids. It's fun to see them all. I love how Evie likes to sit with Aaron on the computer. Totally something my little girl would do. How old is Evie? I love her crawl.

Melissa

Melissa said...

Your kids are getting so big. I found your invite in my junk mail. Good thing I check my junk mail every once in a while! I love Evie's red hair. I'm glad you finally got a red headed girl! Welcome to my world!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Look at that gaggle of kids!! So cute. And your two littlest girls are getting so big and look SOOO adorable together!

erin said...

Hey friends....we were talking about you in Syracuse today....hope all is well we miss you. Jeff, Erin and the boyz.....

Autumn said...

I feel like I am a poor blogger as well but I sure do like looking at your cute family. Your kids are so cute. For some reason six kids looks so much bigger when they are young (I came from six and it just doesn't seem that big anymore, I wonder why?...who knows)